Food for thought: China's Food Safety | 101 East
- Published on: Friday, August 8, 2014
- Every year two million people die from unsafe food and water around the world. Food safety experts warn these deaths may be caused by human design, and nowhere is this trend more prevalent than in China.
Tracing the making of a bowl of wonton noodle soup, a 101 East investigation exposes the toxic stew this iconic dish has become.
From tainted additives in noodles to growth hormones in pork, to industrial filler posing as meat, presenter Steve Chao finds that anything is possible for producers looking to cut corners and make a fast buck.
Do you have a story about Chinese food you consumed? @AJ101East goes undercover to expose the hidden harm in China's Food Industry.
More from 101 East on:
- YouTube - http://aje.io/101eastYouTube
- Facebook - http:///101east
- Twitter - http://twitter.com/aj101east
- Instagram - http://instagram.com/aj101east
- Website - http://aljazeera.com/101east
#AlJazeeraEnglish #FoodSafety #101East
- Source: https://youtu.be/5oQbCOz9nlU