Pull Up On The Right & Reverse Manoeuvre | 2020 UK Driving Test
- Published on: Wednesday, November 1, 2017
- From December 2017 the UK Driving Test will include the option of a new manoeuvre called ‘Pull up on the right and reverse’. Whilst it is still recommended that we pull up on the left whenever possible, we may occasionally need to pull up on the other side of the road, so it is good to practice this manoeuvre so we are able to do so safely. First, we’ll get an overview of the manoeuvre from outside the car, before going inside to see a more detailed view from the driver’s position. If you have any questions about the video then please leave a comment and we will do our best to reply.
* 0:00 Introduction
* 0:52 Overview of the manoeuvre
* 1:47 Detailed view of the manoeuvre
* 3:01 Common problems
* 4:52 Summary
If you found this video interesting then please click like, and subscribe to our channel - as it really helps other people find our videos. Thanks for watching!
Car: 2015 Kia Rio 3
Camera: DJI Spark, GoPro Hero 6 & Hero 5 Black
Computer: Apple Mac Mini
Music: Fade (NCS release) by Alan Walker
#AdvanceDrivingSchool #RightReverse #Manoeuvre
- Source: https://youtu.be/AmANERr50ew