"Our Food Isn't That Bad" | Kitchen Nightmares

Share
Embed
  • Loading...
  • Published on:  Saturday, December 15, 2018
  • Famous last words.

    If you liked this clip check out the rest of Gordon's channels:

    http://www.youtube.com/gordonramsay
    http://www.youtube.com/thefword
    http://www.youtube.com/kitchennightmares

    More Gordon Ramsay:
    Website: http://www.gordonramsay.com
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GordonRamsay01
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/GordonRamsay
  • Source: https://youtu.be/Mh-x32LUjVo
Loading...

Comment

  • a wild fuu

     (Jan 23, 2019)

    "he will like 97% of the food here"i guess he served him the other 3%

  • Tom W

     (3 days ago)

    Maybe he has 96 more daughters

  • 3boodiman 98

     (May 3, 2019)

    goo too yoor barr

  • Extremist Garchomp

     (Feb 8, 2019)

    L E T M E F E E D T H E C H I E F

  • A. J

     (Feb 12, 2019)

    *"Let me feed the chief"* I cackled 😂😂

  • Crazy girl Ondablock

     (Mar 17, 2019)

    The chief saidThat ain’t it 🤣

  • Marcelo Chavez

     (Mar 2, 2019)

    Keke Filipina I’m Mexican and I found it funny

  • patrick star

     (Jan 31, 2019)

    Why am I watching Ramsay's videos again all over ? Oh yeah. I'm addicted.

  • Corpsi

     (May 11, 2019)

    It's way better the second time.

  • Jan Kenny

     (Mar 24, 2019)

    patrick star same! 🤘🏻😉

  • Laura Neubauer

     (Mar 4, 2019)

    "There's no way I overcooked that steak"It is burned BLACK, dude!

  • Chris Bellville

     (May 13, 2019)

    @Laura Neubauer .... so random but do you have a sister lisa ?? I was just reading through the comments and seems like too much of a coincidence

  • The Creeper King

     (May 11, 2019)

    I can guarantee I could make a better steak than what that was and I’ve never made steak before

  • Michael Jones

     (Dec 15, 2018)

    Constantly being yelled at by your ex wife... at work. Now that’s a nightmare

  • Chesco

     (1 day ago)

    She cheated on him while she was on a trip in Florida, she BROKE him! You can see it in his eyes.Today she looks like a very old woman, but decided to go into the culinary arts for a career after this episode, and is doing better.

  • Randy Marsh

     (6 days ago)

    That women is a total CUNT. Her going back and starting shit and then you soy boys blame the guy HAHAHA. He made mistakes but she bitches him out .

  • Daniel Warner

     (Feb 12, 2019)

    shoutout to the cameramen who cover every scene without getting each other or any equipment in the frame

  • Geekboi

     (May 15, 2019)

    +fl333r he did ask his cameramen if they wanted to try the food once in a videoThey both declined by shaking the camera

  • fl333r

     (May 14, 2019)

    I wish Ramsay has more interaction with the film crew on camera. Would add a fun dynamic, maybe

  • Andrea Rusu

     (Mar 7, 2019)

    "Im a master of the grill" said every dad ever

  • kbeautiful killerwhale

     (5 days ago)

    Hahaha I agree because most men don’t know food very well that I know of. My mom almost always did the cooking and grilling. And I think it might have something to do with the fact that more women see more colors and often notice more details.

  • George Lee

     (May 12, 2019)

    Tiberius16 homie no bro my dad is

  • RoxOfBox

     (Feb 10, 2019)

    Her: idc how many stars he has, he can kiss my stars.me: lol you dont have any.

  • Alex Patt

     (Feb 9, 2019)

    I love when Chefs get mad at Ramsay for criticizing "their" food which is just frozen store-bought food heated or fried up.

  • no way

     (Apr 26, 2019)

    Alot of people dont know or care theres a science to preparing food, its quite common in alot of areas, I dont even know why we have professionals noone listens to them.

  • bossboy191919

     (Apr 17, 2019)

    Yeah it's not like they made the food themselves.They just heat up frozen ravioli and then get frustrated when he says it is shit XD