Prince Of Pizza - Pizza Challenge
- Published on: Wednesday, March 8, 2017
- 2 ways to eat a pizza. At a regular pace like a normal human... and the way I do it.
Download Battle Camp for FREE: http://bit.ly/2mao57B
Sign The Swoozie Petition: http://bit.ly/wethepizza
Pam's Channel: https://www.youtube.com/pamonsunset
Second Channel: https://www.youtube.com/alexclarklive
#WeThePizza Pizza Dough Recipe:
1 instant dry yeast packet
1 1/2 cups bread flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
1 cup of hot water
a tiny amount of Corn meal
Before you start:
The way to get your crust to be chris christie crisp is simple. Place your pizza stone in the oven and turn it up to as high as it possibly goes . (Mine goes to 550). Cross your fingers and hope it doesn't explode.
1. Take your instant dry yeast packet + 1 teaspoon sugar and pour it into 1 cup of hot water. Let it sit for ten minutes. If done correctly a thick layer of foam will form at the top. If not - you can still make the pizza - which is good cause I'm lazy.
2.Pour this mixture into a large bowl with the flour and mix until it looks like dough. Be sure to flour your hands and add more flour if needed until it looks like you want to eat it.
3. Let it sit for up to three days. Although I usually wait like 20 minutes - cause this mofo likes to eat.
4. Once you're ready use a rolling pin or a small farm animal to spread out the dough into the shape of a pizza. It doesn't matter how you do it - as long as it's flat.
5. Whip out a big piece of parchment paper and sprinkle some corn meal on it. The corn meal helps it from sticking to the paper - but it's not necessary. Then place your dough shaped thing on it and cover with your favorite toppings.
6. Place in the oven for about 10 minutes - or until you think it looks pretty great - and then take it out of the oven and place in your mouth immediately so that you burn your mouth on the scolding hot cheese.
( I'd reccommend waiting 5 minutes or so for it to cool but you can do whatever)
That's about it - if you have questions hit me up on twitter.
Place to be Can't Stop Won't Stop
P.O. Box 192022
Los Angeles, CA 90019
sayhello (at) itsalexclark (dot) com
I'm Alex Clark and I make cartoons and I'm a comedian.
Help Alex write videos + win Giveaways through Patreon:
Watch more Animated Videos:
Join my email list for tour dates, secrets, and store discounts:
PROGRAMS I USE:
Toon Boom Harmony Premium
Final Cut Pro X
XP-Pen 22 HD
Music is always from audionetwork.com
Alex Clark and Chris Taniguchi
New On Wednesdays
Patreon Creative Consultants:
Miles Heather, TurtleeTott, ShockMouths, Molly Dowling, Hailey Thorburn Bowers, Brian Hernandez, That One Anon, Rachel Shy, Rebecca Adams AbbieStudios, Adam Trolia, DieToDice, TheNameIsGeorge, Servitraus
Thanks to these Patreon Backers:
Brandon Crocker, Nikki Alexandra, RedWolfy, Jay Schmidt, Ashley Mathews, Noah Steinheimer, Ethan Howe, Jesse Griffith, Nicole Ford
- Source: https://youtu.be/PvkpiawxyVE