The History of Final Fantasy Tactics
- Published on: Monday, July 29, 2019
- ►Subscribe to Final Fantasy Union!
►Want to support us? We have a Patreon!
Final Fantasy Tactics holds a special place in the heart of many gamers due to how different it was from everything that had come before.
Originally conceived by Hironobu Sakaguchi while he was working on Final Fantasy VI, his vision of Final Fantasy Tactics was transformed by Yasumi Matsuno, who had just joined from Quest having completed Tactics Ogre.
Together with Hiroyuki Itou, Matsuno would go on to craft a fantastical new world called Ivalice and they would profoundly challenge what it meant to be a "Final Fantasy" game..
►KEY POINTS WITHIN THIS VIDEO
1. Final Fantasy Tactics Gameplay
2. Final Fantasy Tactics OST
3. Final Fantasy Tactics Cutscenes
4. Final Fantasy Tactics Jobs
5. Final Fantasy Tactics PS1
Facebook Page: /finalfantasyunion
Facebook Group: /groups/ffunion/
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/ffunion
Discord: https://discord.gg/n7YRuaA (we're a partner!)
Thanks for watching!
- Source: https://youtu.be/YKUPIytu0Kg