What Owning a Ramen Restaurant in Japan is Like
- Published on: Sunday, September 18, 2016
- Come on behind the scenes and learn what being the owner of a ramen shop in Japan is like. If you like mini-documentaries like this, we'd love your support on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/lifewhereimfrom. By supporting you'll get exclusive access to content like monthly updates, behind-the-scenes, Fact & Fiction in Japan articles, and Q+A's.
If you want to visit Kunimoto's ramen restaurant, Mengokoro Kunimoto, you can check it out at https://goo.gl/maps/RFRmrLK7KST2.
His Facebook page is at /MianXinGuomoto/ (he only speaks Japanese though).
Director's Commentary at https://www.faceclips.net/video/TZuM7M7E0jU/video.html
And for those of you asking, the device he uses to poke holes in the eggs is called an egg piercer. I couldn't find the exact one he's using, but here's one on Amazon http://amzn.to/2Ei3iZ5. Here's what it does https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_piercer.
● Website Post: http://bit.ly/LWIFEP52
Video Gear I Use
📷 Camera: https://amzn.to/2JzuLII
📷 Wide Lens: http://amzn.to/2BcJCGJ
📷 Prime Lens: http://amzn.to/2C2LEpt
📷 Drone: https://amzn.to/2Qbt9XV
🎤 Microphone: https://amzn.to/2Pxx58d
📺 Monitor: http://amzn.to/2E8XzUI
📷 All the rest: https://kit.com/lifewhereimfrom/youtube-filming-gear
🗲Life Where I'm From X Channel: http://bit.ly/ytlwifx
Music by Epidemic Sound http://www.epidemicsound.com/
● Just For Kicks 4 - Jack Elphick
● The X 1 - Niklas Ahlström
● Intelligent Design 2 - Gavin Luke
● The Essence Of Beauty 3 - Peter Sandberg
● Summer Nights 2 - Axel Ljung
● Happiness In A Box 2 - Gunnar Johnsén
- Source: https://youtu.be/gmIwxqdwgrI