Can Chinese FOBs and ABCs get along? Handcuffed to a Stranger for 24 Hours CHALLENGE (BAD IDEA)
3 Asian Americans Say I LOVE YOU to Their PARENTS for the FIRST TIME (parents get shocked)
- Published on: Thursday, November 1, 2018
- SUBSCRIBE: https://tinyurl.com/ksxalam
New customers signing up on a monthly plan with Koodo will receive 12 FREE Chatime coupons*!
Offer can only be redeemed at the following Koodo locations:
1. Pacific Mall - 4300 Steeles Avenue East, Kiosk #13A&B (Centre Court), Markham, ON
2. Boxgrove Centre - Unit 101, 86 Copper Creek Dr, Markham, ON
3. Hillcrest Mall - 9350 Yonge St, Richmond Hill, ON
- Offer valid while supplies last until November 30th, 2018.
- Must be a new Koodo customer signing up on a monthly plan
- Each coupon can be redeemed at any Chatime location in Ontario for 1 regular-sized beverage.
- Coupons will expire on June 30,2019
- Coupons have no cash value
Today we got ABCs Say "I Love You" to Their Dads for the First Time. ABCs call their Parents in Chinese.
We're also calling our moms too so Asian Americans say "I love you" to their parents for the first time. When you think of What Asian Parents don't say, I love you is probably one of them. But it's also something that we don't say either. So let's see how asian parents react to I love you. In this case, we're seeing how Chinese parents react to I love you. This is the "I Love You Dad" Experiment or The "I Love You Mom" Experiment.
Asian parents have a way with words...
TBH This reminds me of Wong Fu Production's What Asian Parents Don't Say... video. Especially with Mike's parents when they ask what he wants to eat.
& Check us out on other places!
Our personal IGs!
SHELDON - https://instagram.com/sheldonhoho
MIKE - https://instagram.com/mizwu
EDWARD - https://instagram.com/eleungg
SUBSCRIBE for more!
RING LIGHT: https://amzn.to/2KssL3r
- Source: https://youtu.be/h0kZRHc1nj8