19 Things to do Before BfA/Patch 8.0

Share
Embed
  • Loading...
  • Published on:  Saturday, May 12, 2018
  • The Battle for Azeroth is looming, and with it you lose access to some Legion content such as titles, mounts, achievements, transmogs and more. In this video I show you 19 things you may want to consider completing while you can.

    This WoWhead guide was very helpful, and contains some minor stuff not found in this video - you might find it handy too: http://www.wowhead.com/what-to-do-before-battle-for-azeroth

    Brawler's guild guide: http://www.wowhead.com/brawlers-guild-guide
    Mage tower guides: http://www.wowhead.com/news=264323/mage-tower-artifact-challenge-guides-for-all-specs
    Field Medic info and farming spots: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=11139/field-medic#comments:id=2556509
    Info on the fishing npcs: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=11725/fisherfriend-of-the-isles#comments:id=2516316
    Underbelly info & rewards: http://www.wowhead.com/zone=7897/the-underbelly

    If you have any suggestions, requests, or just general feedback let me know in the comments or with a message. I try my best to answer as many as I can.

    Music from ocremix.org:

    'WetGrass Inspired' [Tristram] by AmIEviL: https://www.faceclips.net/video/wordp9vBB38/video.html
    Dwarf Tavern Music: https://www.faceclips.net/video/Rx-yE6cvtiM/video.html
    Donkey Kong Country 2 Epic Orchestral Medley by RebeccaETripp: https://www.faceclips.net/video/VBY2b-641ps/video.html
    Last Stand of the Blood Elves: https://www.faceclips.net/video/heCQfQai9zs/video.html
    'The Darkness and the Light' [Ending] by McVaffe: https://www.faceclips.net/video/z2MCzeBiZHM/video.html
    Chrono Trigger Wind Scene cover by Sam Griffin Guitar: https://www.faceclips.net/video/6L0TnBLugTQ/video.html

    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/madseasonshow
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/madseason_
    If you wish to support the channel: https://www.patreon.com/MadSeasonShow

    #Legion #Warcraft #WoW
  • Source: https://youtu.be/kwOxMeaS5RA
Loading...

Comment

  • Xaranar

    Xaranar

     a years ago

    Your calculation of probability of the mount dropping is wrong. Just because it has a 5% drop rate, doesn’t mean that with a full raid of 20, the drop chance is 100%, because the drop rate is 5% for each person. The best way to work this out is to multiply the chance of it not dropping, which is 95%, to the power of the number of people there, so 20. This gives you around a 36% chance of it not dropping for anyone in the raid, therefore around a 64% chance of dropping for at least someone present. More likely to drop than not, but nowhere near guaranteed.

  • SundayRide1204

    SundayRide1204

     a years ago

    i hate how blizzard removes mounts and battlegrounds. I'm mostly a mount and achievement farmer with PvP mixes in and it takes away content. not saying blizzard should cater to me but damn man...first real complaint about the new expac except the azerite gear. they just need to remove item level and put stats only on the gear. IMO. ty for the video, as disappointing as it is.

  • Basnid

    Basnid

     a years ago +1

    x

  • Dane

    Dane

     a years ago

    x

  • Candice Perez

    Candice Perez

     a years ago

    4:52 I had the perfect opportunity to do that... then the laptop froze and I missed the raid..

  • Anthony Gomez

    Anthony Gomez

     a years ago

    X

  • Czechxican

    Czechxican

     a years ago

    Is the background music Donkey Kong Country 2?
    lol

  • Valkurie

    Valkurie

     a years ago

    hey thanks for this guide, it's been very helpful !

  • Jagger Murloc

    Jagger Murloc

     a years ago

    You sound more monotone than normal

  • Matthew Wright

    Matthew Wright

     a years ago

    Such an underrated Youtuber, subscribed

  • Vítek Le Quoc

    Vítek Le Quoc

     a years ago

    apart from mythic mounts and elite mounts, got all of it, hell I even got all challenging appearances 2 months ago pretty proud

  • Epitaph

    Epitaph

     a years ago

    Legion would have been so much better xpac without legendaries and insane RNG elements. Removal of Artifact, Leges and some rng makes BfA look so much more appealing. Stat/Dmg squish is a big + too, numbers were getting ridiculous.

  • DeadlyApples666

    DeadlyApples666

     a years ago

    For a second I thought you said your name was Mad Susan. D:

  • Juvante Mchaleson

    Juvante Mchaleson

     a years ago

    x

  • LyusinatoR

    LyusinatoR

     a years ago

    Whats your map addon which shows up that much info on the map ? :D

  • Fanndis Goldbraid

    Fanndis Goldbraid

     a years ago

    I think the vast amount of garbage people have become enthralled with at 'endgame' is really unfortunate game design. People rush to endgame, bang their head on the ceiling, cry a lot, Blizz puts in stuff, it is gobbled up by hungry hatchlings in 10 minutes, then more squawking. Just seems very wasteful of game designer time. If the design focused less on level and more on skill or talent selection the game would maintain its own appeal instead of grinding for gear and mounts. Very uninteresting.

  • ArchAngelThomas

    ArchAngelThomas

     a years ago

    Liking just because of the no pants thing at the end.

  • Eddie Sasa

    Eddie Sasa

     a years ago

    Aint no party like a no pants party....cause a no pants party never stops

  • That1KiddJ ™

    That1KiddJ ™

     a years ago

    Am I the only one who gives 0 fucks about the mage tower appearances?

  • Jason lin

    Jason lin

     a years ago

    For the elite pvp tmog gear, are we able to unlock purchase on all toons if we hit over 2000+ rating on one toon? Or do we have to get 2000+ on every one of them to unlock their respective tmog sets?