Coronavirus Pandemic Update 109: New Data From Europe As COVID 19 Infections Rise
- Published on: Tuesday, September 29, 2020
- As confirmed COVID-19 cases rise in Europe (but COVID 19 deaths remain relatively low), Dr. Roger Seheult of https://www.medcram.com discusses what we may be able to learn from the European data. The average age of coronavirus infection has changed significantly from the first wave as the percentage of positive tests rise. (This video was recorded on September 29, 2020).
LINKS / REFERENCES:
Johns Hopkins Tracker | https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
Worldometer | https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Our World in Data | https://ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid
European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control | https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/covid-19/country-overviews
ECDC COVID-19 Country Overviews - Austria | https://covid19-country-overviews.ecdc.europa.eu/#4_austria
Science | https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/09/hidden-immune-weakness-found-14-gravely-ill-covid-19-patients
THE MEDCRAM WEBSITE:
Visit us for videos on over 60 medical topics and CME / CEs for medical professionals: https://www.medcram.com
SUBSCRIBE TO THE MEDCRAM YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
Get notified of new videos by hitting the bell icon:
PREVIOUS COVID-19 UPDATES:
Please visit MedCram.com for the full series:
- Coronavirus Pandemic Update 108: High Risk COVID 19 Behaviors; Cases Rise in Europe https://www.faceclips.net/video/2wJdB5tTKeg/video.html
- Coronavirus Pandemic Update 107: Monoclonal Antibodies for COVID 19 Treatment and Prevention? https://www.faceclips.net/video/wvaLyxp8jhM/video.html
- COVID 19 Update Update 106: Comorbidities and Excess Deaths; Bradykinin and Coronavirus https://www.faceclips.net/video/_TECf3xSFbU/video.html
- Coronavirus Pandemic Update 105: FDA Authorized Treatments; COVID 19 Vaccine Update https://www.faceclips.net/video/01MRRop7OPs/video.html
- Coronavirus Pandemic Update 104: COVID 19 Reinfection & Immunity https://www.faceclips.net/video/J9BOs_dR_bI/video.html
- Coronavirus Pandemic Update 103: Convalescent Plasma Treatment & the FDA; College Campuses Close https://www.faceclips.net/video/pvmtT_XV4aw/video.html
- At Home, Cheap, COVID-19 Tests with Results in 15 Minutes: How to Fix Testing with Dr. Michael Mina https://www.faceclips.net/video/cP-MHKU_cQE/video.html
-Coronavirus Pandemic Update 102: COVID 19 vs. Influenza Symptoms; Sweden; Tocilizumab; Hawaii https://www.faceclips.net/video/bQrooawwhLI/video.html
- COVID-19 Pandemic Update 101: T Cell Immunity vs. Antibodies & Prior Exposure to Other Coronaviruses https://www.faceclips.net/video/i536vS3z3e8/video.html
- Coronavirus Pandemic Update 100: Interferon Beta COVID-19 Treatment, and a Retrospective https://www.faceclips.net/video/W1dA9VhL60A/video.html
- Coronavirus Pandemic Update 99: "Long Haulers" - Lingering & Long-Term Symptoms After COVID-19 https://www.faceclips.net/video/tFXr14xmuGw/video.html
- Coronavirus Pandemic Update 98: At Home COVID-19 Testing - A Possible Breakthrough https://www.faceclips.net/video/h7Sv_pS8MgQ/video.html
- Coronavirus Pandemic Update 97: Vitamin D & COVID-19 Immunity, The Endothelium, & Deficiencies https://www.faceclips.net/video/Mdc7T2UTHBI/video.html
- Coronavirus Pandemic Update 96: RNA Vaccine; Ivermectin; von Willebrand Factor and COVID-19 https://www.faceclips.net/video/kk7KNBak-i0/video.html
- Coronavirus Pandemic Update 95: Widespread Clotting on Autopsy; New COVID-19 Prognostic Data https://www.faceclips.net/video/bPDVzt79UMU/video.html
- Coronavirus Pandemic Update 94: Inhaled Steroids COVID-19 Treatment; New Pneumonia in Kazakhstan? https://www.faceclips.net/video/BG5pEDKbQv0/video.html
All coronavirus updates are at MedCram.com (including COVID 19 diagnosis, prevention, treatment, vaccine COVID 19, COVID 19 in Europe, restaurants and COVID 19, gyms, coffee shops, bars, and coronavirus, and more).
We offer many other medical topics (ECG Interpretation, thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, myocardial infarction, hypertension, DKA, influenza, measles, mechanical ventilation, etc.) on our website.
MEDCRAM WORKS WITH MEDICAL PROGRAMS AND HOSPITALS:
MedCram offers group discounts for students and a variety of medical programs, hospitals, and other institutions. Contact us at [email protected] if you are interested.
Roger Seheult, MD
Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
Associate Professor at the University of California, Riverside School of Medicine
Media Contact: [email protected]
Media contact info: https://www.medcram.com/pages/media-contact
Video Produced by Kyle Allred
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
MedCram medical videos are for medical education and exam preparation, and NOT intended to replace recommendations from your doctor.
#COVID19 #SARSCoV2 #MedCram
- Source: https://youtu.be/rCH36Cckebg