DEEP CLEANING The Nastiest Car Ever! Complete Disaster Full Interior Car Detailing Transformation!
Progressive Braking | Learn to drive: Car control skills
- Published on: Monday, January 9, 2017
- There is a lot more to braking a car than simply pressing the brake pedal. An expert driver will be able to read the road ahead and then use good braking technique to smoothly slow or stop the car. However, an inexperienced driver might find themselves often braking their car sharply or stopping with a sudden jolt. This poor braking technique will be uncomfortable for their passengers, increase their brake wear, and could even result in a loss of car control. This video will show how to brake progressively - as this is the safest and smoothest technique for road driving.
This video covers;
* What is progressive braking
* How to brake progressively
* Braking to a stop smoothly
* Braking from high speed
If you found this video useful then please click on the 'thumbs up' and 'subscribe' buttons so you are notified when we add new videos.
Car: 2014 Kia Rio 3
Camera: GoPro Hero 5 Black, Hero 4 Silver & Hero 4 Session
Computer: Apple Mac Mini
#AdvanceDrivingSchool #Progressive #Braking
- Source: https://youtu.be/sFCF2lv8EbA