Now That I've Cleared Naxxramas, Was It Really That Hard?

  • Loading...
  • Published on:  Saturday, March 23, 2019
  • Time to re-visit my most popular video (again), but this time with having done the full raid on a vanilla private server. So was it really that hard? Let's find out!Facebook: song made by Lone Pixel - Royalty Free Gaming Music:
  • Source:


  • Allen h

     3 months ago

    Yeahhhh.... being 34 now and a husband and a father and a career.... I'm looking forward to clearing UBRS :D

  • Isaaru Narom

     25 days ago

    Full t2 with the trash mob mace drop from a40 and a GM mace MH as long as I acquire those items again And clear naxx I can die happy even without BiS.Looking forward to this

  • Bu Salah

     28 days ago

    how are you a CAREER?

  • p1t

     17 hours ago

    Never had a problem with the difficulty but what I did hate was the consumables, resistance gear and all the extra time OUTSIDE of raiding that was needed which was a big road block for a lot of players due to IRL stuff.

  • Thrakerzad

     3 months ago

    jesus man, raiding naxxramas was less of a game and more of a military deployment (against the scourge)

  • Will Davis

     26 days ago

    @Randall Brink of course you were. You were in the 1% or less who actually set foot in Naxx. The other 99% were ready for TBC.

  • Randall Brink

     1 months ago

    I remember when naxx came out, yea a military deployment does bring up the right mindset. And that's just the prep for it. The coordination for fighting the mobs needed was rough. The bosses were nasty (rogue tanking poor gear...)Was sad that Burning Crusade came out so soon after that

  • Sirpesari

     3 months ago

    No Hamster...I am sorry...your job is not over yet. You have to do this all over again in Classic servers.You cannot truly be at peace before that is done I am so sorry's not over.

  • ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂Gous▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░

     1 months ago

    @Lorenz Jaenichen blizzard does it right, private servers don't work right

  • fa rang

     1 months ago

    @misterspacegoat i ve did 2 years of vanilla private servers and trust me, people are not better than back then x) you will still see many guilds disband at naxx. actually the good players have become even better, but average players hasn't evolved

  • TheBlind Elf


    Naxx 40 is hard but people will overcome it faster in 2019. Because ''time.s changed"

  • sebestans


    Did I read that wrong? "Now that I've (I have) cleared naxx.." and then I see a raid of you *AND* 39 others?....clickbait

  • Acid Trip

     3 months ago

    Great video man! Are you planning on do Naxx again when Classic comes out?

  • mattrg320

     3 months ago

    It's going to be probably even more expensive on live. The spawn rates for herbalist mats are increased substantially on pretty much every private server.

  • Bound4Earth

     2 months ago

    Especially because more of the player base is going to be hardcore/raiders on servers this time around.

  • Ramon W.

     2 months ago

    on live you wont use flask until aq40 and naxx, so you have months to prepare and farm consumablesi will laugh at every raid who will use flask or worldbuffs in raids before phase 5

  • Nickolas Boe

     3 months ago

    "Now That I've Cleared Naxxramas, Was It Really That Hard?" It must be pretty hard if it took 15 years! Love your videos and I cant wait for classic!

  • Sound Tribe

     2 months ago

    @J enn He did it on "vanilla gaming" which is one of the shittier private servers esp due to a cash shop with gold/level boosting. Apparently just enjoyed raiding w that guild. There's a fairly good "blizzlike" 1x realm with NO shop at all (most authentic classic experience imo, after playing vanilla 15 yrs ago myself) but then again, do you really want to spend almost a month leveling to 60, start preparing for raids, then have classic launch? only reason i skipped out. the only ot...

  • Shadow 112

     3 months ago

    I am cant wait for classic like you do. Btw i dont like crappy private servers. But i did play on nostalrius on that lvl 1 event with bosses was fun. :P

  • Kawabongahlive

     4 days ago

    Classic WoW is right around the corner and I'm sure I'm going to remember this video...